All About Carding (For Noobs Only) || Shubham Yadav Ethical Hacker ||

All About Carding (For Noobs Only)


Disclaimer:

I Shubham Yadav intent to spread awareness about the carding. I am not responsible if any damage occurs. This is for educational purpose only.

Hello Guys, if you were a victim of carding fraud or really want to understand what is Carding and how it should be done then here I prepared this blog which will clear the basic understanding.

Points I cover:

1. What is Carding?
2. What are the factors relates to Carding?
3. How it's done. I mean process?
4. Precautionary measures Carding should take.
Overview:

Noewadays, if we see the credit card fraud trend, it is being increased day by day and new techniques being discovered to hack the credit card infomation and use it for malicious purpose.

As everything goes cashless, the use of a credit card will be necessary for everone. This is reason people should be aware of how carding fraud is done and learn how to become not to become a victim.

There are so many ways to get the credit card details available on the internet through Darknet sites as well as on TOR sites (Data Leak, etc).

Now just watch the video and learn...I know that you don't like to read that much.
 [NOTE:- Please like this video and subscribe my youtube channel too.]


Thank You......:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Here

Advertisement